1. What are my Payment Options?
- Online – secure payments via PayPal
- Direct Deposit into our bank account
- In person – cash or eftpos, at our POPup Gallery, at an event, fair or market
2. How and when do you Ship?
We ship usually within 2 working days of payment to the address you enter at checkout. We have two rates:
- Flat rates – with small increments per item added to each order
- Shipping quote – for wholesale, bulky/delicate items and international orders (use the bank transfer option and you will receive an invoice including freight)
- If your basket contains a combination of flat rate and shipping quote products, select Shipping quote option.
3. Do you have a minimum order for wholesale?
A minimum of $300 for wholesale and there is no minimum for retail.
4. What is your Return and Refund policy?
We check all items prior to sending them. Should it arrive damaged send us images of the damage and return the item to us in its original packaging within 7 days of purchase for a refund of the purchase price (excl freight). We do not provide a refund for an item that you do not like after it has been delivered but which was accurately described and presented on the website.
If you have any doubt or questions about an item, please contact us before buying it.
5. What information about me do you keep?
We store order histories and you have the option to create an account so that future purchases take less time to complete. We also capture google analytics data, provide you with the option to subscribe to our newsletter and to follow us on social media. Financial information you provide is managed by Paypal, a secure payment gateway.
Your information is kept secure and is not shared with any third parties.
6. What is an endorsed Fair Trader of Australia?
Businesses that have committed to an Australian Standard for Fair Trade aligned with the 10 Fair Trade Principles as developed by the World Fair Trade Organisation. We are endorsed by the Fair Trade Association of Australia and New Zealand after a comprehensive review based on evidence provided by us, our producers in Africa and our peers in Australia.
Your use of the SANAA AFRIKA website means you accept these and any other terms and conditions governing the website, our services and products.